Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today is the election!

Today is the day, tomorrow morning the results will be posted in the Herald Journal. There have been so many people scaring Dave about it, I think he'll be sick if he makes it past the primaries. But I'm really excited either way. I just think it will be fun to see how it goes.

Changing the subject... I'm sick of being pregnant! People are always asking me how far along I am, and I never quite know what to tell them. I don't pay attention to that, I just sigh and say, "I'm due in November." And then I remember just how far away that is. I think this baby will be about 10 pounds, I feel huge! And I'm tired, and uncomfortable, and he had the hiccups for 20 minutes in the middle of the night last night which made me realize that he is NOT head down since the hiccups went side to side. Could that add to my discomfort? I think it could... Mom? Were you uncomfortable when Kate was transverse?

The only thing keeping me out of the psych ward is the knowledge that I haven't made it past 37 weeks before, and the hope that this kid will be born the very day that his lungs are mature, and not a day after!

Here is my pregnancy ticker if you want to know how far along I am. Personally, I don't!

pregnancy

The only problem with not wanting to be pregnant anymore is I want this child to be born sleeping through the night. I'm too tired to be up all night nursing. What are we going to do?


Okay, really, it's probably not as bad as I'm making it sound.... But it is really fun to complain to so many people at the same time! I've just started having fun buying things for the baby. I just made an order at Gap.com for a few outfits that are up to 7 pounds, because nothing fits my scrawny little babies when they are born. Hopefully Henry doesn't REALLY weigh 10 pounds, but I'll keep the tags on them anyway. I ordered him the cutest little brown velour track suit to come home from the hospital... Should I post a picture of it? I probably should...

Now picture a little 6 or 7 pound Low baby in it... Cute huh? Maybe I should post a picture of my other babies to help you imagine it...

Isaac at a few days old

Dawson at a few hours old

I can't wait to see baby Henry in it. Hopefully he'll be so cute that I'll be able to make it through all those sleepless nights, and make all my pregnancy woes worthwhile.

4 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

You are so cute!! You are not huge and never have been huge so I'm sure that new Low baby will fit perfectly in that cute outfit! How fun to have your three boys all together soon. I thought this pregnancy was going a lot faster than my first, but maybe that is just because of everything else going on. I'll let you know if that changes once I am to the uncomfortable stage. Anyway, you will make it and be a great mom to three! Good luck with the election, can't wait to hear the results.

Tiff Rudd said...

P.S. Boy those babies pictures are cute! They got me all excited for my new little one too!!

Trisha said...

How funny Erica:) I'm "babysitting" a little 2 month old right now and currently she is asleep swaddled with the binky pinned in her mouth (a tactic I learned from you:) and in a vibrating bouncy seat!
I think your track suit is sooooo adorable! He'll look as perfect as he's going to behave:)
You really only have about 2 months left- just think of it that way, much better than the 75 days your ticker has on it!

Jocee Bergeson said...

The only thing harder than being pregnant is the first two sleepless months after they are born...you can do it, though. At least you know it is well worth it, right?

Let us know how the elections went!! :)