Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some interesting things about our week

- My three year old tilted his head, clicked his tongue, and winked at me. I about fell over laughing.

- Somehow our baby got put to bed without a diaper on. He slept the whole night without a diaper, and surprisingly wasn't very wet when he woke up.

- Isaac got the croup and had a fever of 104.5, but if you asked him he wasn't sick! He refused medicine, even when I hid it in chocolate milk-- I think he's gone 2 years without taking ANY medicine. What kind of a healthy kid does it take to go 2 years without medicine?

I may add more later if I remember something else... It was quite a week.

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

Ok, did Dawson really get put to bed w/out a diaper on? WHO PUT HIM TO BED? Either Dave's really busy campaigning or you're pregnant mind is really losing it quickly??!! :)

Brittney said...

HAH! i'm dying laughing at isaac's "hitting" on you. that's hilarious. sounds like a fun week. :)