Sunday, September 2, 2007

Congratulations Gordon

On Friday we celebrated the retirement of Judge Gordon J. Low. It was a neat experience. There was an open house held for him at the Court House, and then we went and had dinner at the Low's house afterward. It was a great day, I feel honored to be related to such a wonderful man. He is well respected and loved by the community, and has been an exceptional judge.

Isaac with his cousin Annie. They get along really well.
My little stud
My walking boy. And where did that blond hair come from anyway? Several people asked us that at the party. We don't know, but maybe Henry will pull through with some dark hair.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I feel like this post was just for my benifit! I wish we could have been there! Your boys look darling of course:)

Jocee Bergeson said...

Isaac definitely looks like a stud! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that cute walking boy. (Even though he is a bunch of trouble.) You must enjoy watching him figure the whole walking thing out.

And yes, Isaac is a stud--and always ready to ham it up for the camera. :)