Monday, September 17, 2007

20 week ultrasound pictures.... Only 10 weeks late.

For information on pregnancy and children visit www.preggot.blogspot.com

Finally I got around to getting my 20 week ultrasound pictures on cd. So here they are. Now you can see little Henry George. He is SO cute!


This is a 3-d profile of his face. His eye and nose are on the left, and his mouth is open.... Can you see what I'm talking about? It kind of looks like he's smiling.
This is the same profile but he is covering his mouth with his hand.
Here is the picture of his boyish parts. The cord is coming out from behind them, don't worry. It's not really the best picture of a boy, but it certainly isn't a girl is it?

And the labeled pictures for you Trisha! ;)



5 comments:

Trisha said...

Ok, I'm not really seeing it... Maybe you could map it out with pointers or something?
I never can tell up from down in these pic anyway though:)

Unknown said...

That is awesome do you only have 10 weeks left???

Jocee Bergeson said...

Cool! Those are some pretty high tech pics, Erica. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe your #3 will be here in just a short 10 weeks (or so)....yipee!

Trisha said...

THANK YOU! I'm kinda dumb so that really was helpful:) He does look so cute!
Oh, and I think you only have about 6-7 weeks left:)

Anonymous said...

Those 3-D pictures are so neat! I wish they took those when I was pregnant with Brandon. Can't wait to see some "real" pix of that little cutie!! Won't be long...