Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My innocent little boy

Yesterday I turned on the news for a minute, watching the breaking news about Warren Jeffs. Isaac walked over, sat on the couch and complained that he didn't like this show. I told him I really wanted to watch it for a minute- he still complained. So I told him that I wanted to watch this because this really bad man was going to jail. I told him he did really bad things.

"Oh, he didn't wear his seatbelt?"

I wish I were that innocent, that the worst thing I could think of was not wearing my seatbelt.

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

So funny. I am not a seatbelt person so I wouldn't have even thought about that as a bad thing! :)

Carrie said...

Kids say the greatest things. I have got to start keeping track of some of the things Caleb says.