Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finding Nemo

This blog post was so cleverly named by Keri!

We got a taste of how Marlin felt when he lost his little Nemo and searched the whole ocean looking for him. We lost our little Henry Nemo at the Elementary School carnival which only had about 2.3 billion people at it! It was so scary.

Henry wouldn't even let me put him down the whole night, and finally he got down for a minute, and a minute later he was gone! We searched the school several times in and out of every room, and I couldn't figure out how he could have gone so far away from me. I got to the point where I was pretty sure he was kidnapped, because he was nowhere to be found, and I just knew he couldn't have gone far away without screaming about my absence. Finally a girl at the front desk got word that Nemo was found on the stage in the gym. The one place I didn't look for him, I didn't know there was an activity in the gym. I guess I'm pretty new to the school, I didn't even know where the gym was! I blinked back the tears that had been welling up in my eyes, and recovered my little Nemo from the gym. I still don't understand how and why he went so far away, but I'm sure glad we found him.

Other than that story, Happy Halloween from us.

Our sweet little Santa Baby. He just sits in that car seat without making a peep. He is such a good baby.


Our big boys who decided to be Buzz again instead of Storm Troopers like they were planning.


And the USU spirit squad. (That uniform doesn't fit quite like it used to.)

6 comments:

Trisha said...

The point is that it FITS! And I think you look awesome in it! Creative idea:)
And so glad you found Nemo, that's an icky feeling.

Jocelyn said...

That is my greatest fear. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Glad you found him, though.

Great costumes all around.

Katie Petersen said...

That is the worst feeling ever! Glad you found your little Nemo! Everybody looks so cute!

brookiebaby said...

How'd you get a uniform!!! :) You look HOT!

Erica said...

Brooke, you gotta go get it from Linda!! That gives you an excuse to come up here and visit me!

Tiff said...

Oh scary! So glad you found him safely! Looks like a fun Halloween! LOVE your costumes! :)