Friday, October 23, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET

This baby is so ridiculously sweet. He is happy almost all day. He loves to smile at people, and play with toys, and is happy rolling around on the ground or sitting in a high chair with no toys. He finally has some kissable cheeks, and I can scarcely keep my lips off him. He is such a blessing to have in this family, and I feel bad for him because as unbelievably good he is, he doesn't get the credit he deserves because: 1. I'm too busy and 2. He's following Henry who was truthfully the best baby I have ever met in my life, so how could he ever beat that.

I love this boy, and all my boys, and I'm planning on blogging about that one of these days because I am about to burst with how much I enjoy these kids, but I just don't have time to write it.

Click on this picture so you can enjoy the magnitude of beauty in this child's gigantic blue eyes framed in long dark eyelashes. What a babe!



And two videos. The first of G. laughing. He loves to laugh. My family was enjoying him laughing the other night, so I thought I'd capture it on video.



This vid is of Henry's latest phrase (well, he has a lot of them), "He hit me" It isn't always used properly, but who can blame him? It's a fun phrase to say! Henry talks so much now, it's unbelievable. Just a few months ago I was worried about his speech, and now I can't believe the things he says. Pretty much everything he says is so cute, I'd like to have it all on film.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

First of all, gorgeous picture of the boys. Gorgeous.

Second, baby giggles are the cutest ever.

Third, I love that you blog.

Jocelyn said...

Oh, and how do you know Brick Bergeson? I totally went to high school with him.

Erica said...

Thanks Julie! Brick married my best friend from high school. I didn't know you were from Idaho.

And thanks for all your fun comments... I love them! And I love your blog too. It's just so dang hard to find time to do it isn't it? I'm definitely ready for servants so that I can have free time to do things like that! Too bad I can't afford them....