Monday, October 26, 2009

Two years ago


Happy Birthday to my precious little two year old, who insists that he is THREE!



Two years ago, right this very minute I was crying. I was in pain with a baby in the wrong position. By the time I am finished writing this post, it will be 2 years to the minute that my perfect little 35.5 week oversized preemie flipped around and came right out at 6 lbs. 11 oz! If only I had any idea two years ago, that this baby would be one of the greatest things that ever happened to me.

I have enjoyed two years raising the sweetest human being I've ever met. I absolutely adore this boy, and he absolutely adores me. Not only has he had the most fantastic personality, but he was without question, the cutest baby I ever saw. Henry has a cute little smile that he gives out VERY freely. He loves to find any excuse to smile. Even at the terrible age of two, though we have our moments, this kid is pretty incredible!

Smiling even before he was born.


Looks nothing like him now, but still really cute


Sweet Henry

Love that crooked smile!

4 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

What a sweet post Erica! He sure is a cutie =)

Anonymous said...

Love the new picture of your boys. They all do have the most beautiful eyes!

Carrie said...

Happy B-day Henry.

Mindy said...

I never noticed the crooked smile before. :) Adorable! I cannot believe he is two!