Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BOOKS!!!!!!


Our friends are opening a book store. Jensen's Books. Every month they will get a new shipment of books and sell them. Pallets and pallets and pallets of books. They have everything. Seriously, you name it, they have it. Self help, biographies, novels, trashy novels, text books. And then there are the children's books. Board books, puzzle books, pop-up books, Golden Books, coloring books, hardcover, softcover, Scholastic, those obnoxious books with buttons that make noises, early reader (Just what I need for Isaac), yeah, everything you could want and more.

See these two bags FULL of books. Guess how much that costs? $7 for all you can fit in a bag. I'm not kidding. I spent $3.99 a book at Borders for a few early readers for Isaac. I thought that was a decent deal. I got 20 early readers that he can read right now, and some Level 2 for the future. Not to mention the 4 Nemo books I got for Henry, 2 Star Wars, 1 Jimmy Neutron (thanks Trisha for finding that one), two Cheerios books for church, a couple of Disney's version of "Where's Waldo", and tons of fun little books to read with my kids.

So for $14 I got two full bags of books for my kids. I can't wait to go back. I wanted to take ALL the books there.

They officially open on November 13th. You gotta go! It's located by SEI in Logan, and if you need more info let me know. I'm so excited for them. And for all my new books.

5 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

How is it so cheap?! I want one of those cheerios books so bad. I've seen them and they are so cute and perfect for church. Do they only have a store in Logan? I might have to bed you to get me bag of them and bring them w/ you next Wed....call me if you happen to go. Or if nothing else grab me a cheerio book + anything else really cute & creative!! ;)

Jocelyn said...

Um, YEAH I'd like some more info! That's a killer deal.

Niki said...

Hey I was one of Dave's Students and love to check in on how all of you are doing every once and a while. I will graduate this year with my teaching license and am in desperate need of books for my classroom. I would love if you could give me some more info! - my blog is jnstaley.blogspot.com - if you could let me know that would be amazing!! - thanks!

Emily + Eric said...

Oh my goodness - next time you go, please call me! Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was a counselor at EFY 2 summers ago here in Logan. I like to check up on everyone every once in a while. I teach preschool at USU and would LOVE some more info. Please email me (heather.day@aggiemail.usu.edu) if you could! THANKS!