Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Accutane

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you. My face is completely clear at the moment. And now that it is, I realize that it hasn't been that way since I was about 11 or 12. I thought not having zits was the same as clear, but now I have a whole new definition of clear. My skin is completely smooth, you could say it's as smooth as a baby's bottom, my pores have shrunk, and my blackheads have disappeared. My skin has a much prettier color to it than it used to. And the best part is I feel so much more confidence. A quick dusting of mineral powder, some mascara on the lashes, and chapstick in my pocket (because you definitely have dried my lips out) and I'm out the door feeling great. I love it.

Since I started taking you, I have suddenly learned how many of my friends and family have issues with acne, I honestly thought I was the only one. I thought I was the only freakish individual with zits in their late twenties. Knowing that you are the only possible treatment for acne that can be permanent has made a lot of people that I know very interested in you, I'm sure you will get to know many of my friends and family. Please take good care of them as you have for me. And please keep up the good work!

Many thanks,
Erica Low

1 comment:

Seriously... said...

Hi! hey...we're in town for a few days (over at my brother Karl's house). If you guys are bored at all you should come over and our kids can all be crazy together!