Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh my, where's my blog moderator?

So I didn't even realize how weird it was to be calling this baby a boy. I'm just assuming, i really don't know. I just can't imagine it being anything else with our history. I'm out of town, so my blog moderator (Dave) wasn't here to tell me how weird I am. We'll hopefully find out for sure if it's a boy in about a month. I just think of this baby as a he, so I called it that. I think I'll change the title of my last post to "Busy Little Baby." And it's not that I wouldn't love a little girl, I just don't think that this is a girl. And when I do have my girl someday, that poor thing will probably be called a "good boy" all the time. It's hard not to use the male phrases when you're surrounded by boys.

3 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Ha Ha! No problem though - I called Cameron "she" and Brooklyn "He" and they turned out fine! Hearing you talk about feeling a baby makes me miss being pregnant! Not enough to get pregnant again right now though...:)

Bethany said...

I call my sisters little girl "he" all the time. You just get used to it. Ok so forgive me if I am wrong but Dawson is your second right? Everyone has been warning me "oh your second is the hardest" and "oh this is your second - good luck" What do you think, is it really just the second child is harder or is it because you are used to one? I consider you an expert...

Erica said...

Beth- Yeah, my second was the hardest... but not everyone's. I know plenty of people who have hard second children, and plenty who have easier second children. I wish you the happiest, easiest second child in the world! Good luck!