Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy little baby

This baby is very busy already. I keep calling him a busy little baby when I feel him flip-flopping around. I can't understand how I feel my babies so early and some other people can barely feel them at 5 months. I can't NOT feel them. Especially this one, wow, he just keeps on going! The only good thing that can come from this is that Isaac and Henry were my other "movers and shakers" in their fetal form, and happy little babies after birth. I can only hope that this baby will take after them, and that the Lord won't expect us to have TWO Dawsons. I'm feeling a little too content with the number four right now, and another Dawson might throw me over the edge on that decision. (Not that my husband would ever agree to stopping at four!) And don't get me wrong, I love my Dawson, but life would be much simpler if there were more Bubbas and less Dawsons. KWIM?

It is very comforting to feel my baby so early on, I know the baby is safe at the moment when he is pushing and kicking and flipping around inside me. :)

4 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

HE???????????

Suz said...

Another boy! Congrats!

Erica said...

Just assuming. No announcement. How could I not have another boy?

Elise and Lane said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Lane still can't believe how "far ahead" Dave is compared to him in the kid dept....