Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday dear Jessica!

Happy Birthday Jessica! You would be 32. I would wish you to be here still, but that would have meant another year of sickness. And with me having experienced only a few weeks of a similar sickness these last few weeks, I wouldn't wish that on you. In 11 days it will be the one year mark of your death. One year that you have spent feeling fantastic for the first time in 31 years, and enjoying yourself so much you have forgotten to write home! So on this your birthday, and as we approach the year mark of your death, I don't feel sorry for you, but I can selfishly miss your huge smiling, dimpled face (as you LOVED birthdays) on this, your 32nd birthday.



And just so no one forgets that huge, dimpled smile, here is a picture of you and Mom.

Make sure to give her lots of hugs just like that today......... and write home, will ya?
We miss you, Happy Birthday Jess!

No comments: