Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Moderator

My husband is the Great Blog Moderator. He always lets me know if the things I post sound stupid or weird. He fixes my typos too. Well, he informed me that I made it sound like my boys come from different parents. Calling Isaac 1/4 Italian and Dawson Scandinavian. I merely meant that those are the genetics that shine through. Dawson doesn't appear to have any Italian features, so I just don't think I passed those on to him.

I assure you all, if you were concerned about it, all four of our children come from the same two parents. There has been no question about that, so don't worry. :) And special thanks to the Great Blog Moderator Dave. :)

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Oh Wheww! i'm so relieved that you cleared that up for me...I was very concerned about who your children's parents were! :) Ha ha just kidding!

Brooke Low said...

ERICA-My friend at work has a buzz light year costume she made for her son and said I could borrow it. I have saved you a trip to the post office! Don't worry about the costume. Thanks.

Tiff Rudd said...

HOLY COW!! I get too busy to blog for a few weeks and come back to find out you are pregnant!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! You are a mom I truly look up to! I loved you post about a full house and a full heart. Thanks for the reminder of how lucky we are to be moms! Keep up the good work girl and hang on through the pregnancy! I know they aren't easy for you - I wish I could be there to help out! Love and miss ya!
Tiff