Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not much time or energy to post

Ughh, this first trimester business is always tough on the blogs. Frequently when people are slacking in their blogging, I wonder if they are pregnant. Well, this will be a fairly lame post, with a few random things I want to record

1. Isaac rides his bike without training wheels. REALLY well, I might add. I am amazed, it seems like I was 6 before I learned that.

2. Bubba says a word.... "Uh-oh." But he doesn't say it very well. Most of the time he screeches out "Uh-Uh!" But he is trying, and it is very cute to watch his face, he is SO proud.

3. I just had a brilliant idea come to me for my baby's birth announcement. Only if it's a boy though, if it's a girl I have no ideas. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't spend all my time day-dreaming that it's a girl, that would set me up for disappointment I think. SO, if I'm right, and it's a boy, I have a great name for him, and a great birth announcement with an awesome theme to it! I'm excited. We do however, have a girl's name picked out for the first time since I was pregnant with Isaac. So we are somewhat prepared for a girl, just not getting too carried away.

4. I held my next door neighbors baby boy the other night, and was in absolute heaven! My best friend, Carrie, is due any minute with her baby boy. I can't wait for him to be born, I just LOVE babies! And I crave the delivery/newborn experience. I love those first 24 hours with my brand new baby, wondering what on earth just happened as I was still supposed to be pregnant, but still SO grateful it's all over with, and feeling 100x better (even hours after delivering a baby, I feel better than the majority of my pregnant days!) I can't wait for that feeling, too bad I still have at least 5.5 months left.... and that's expecting another early delivery. *SIGH*

5. Maybe I'll take pictures again someday. But don't get your hopes up.

2 comments:

Emily + Eric said...

So what are the names? Isn't Spencer your boy name? Do tell! I'm sure Emily is the girl name, and I'm fine with that!

Tiff said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good, but so excited for you to add to your cute family - boy or girl! My blog is slacking too, but definitely not due to pregnancy! :) Hang in there girl!