Thursday, September 2, 2010

G. Jesse

He is really cute. And really big. But he is in a C-R-A-Z-Y stage. He is rivaling my Isaac at that age who was really crazy too. It's hard to compare them because Isaac didn't have anyone else to play with, so really I'm leaning towards G. baby being the crazier.

Whatever the case is, he makes a lot of mischief. He takes advantage of any opportunity to get into the dishwasher, the garbage, the toilet, out the door, or spilling/throwing any type of food or drink. A few weeks ago he was so easy. Not anymore.

When G. Jesse was born (in the car) my friend told me that her children were like their deliveries. I've heard other people say that. Well, it's hard for a newborn to seem like they are in a hurry. But it's quite easy for an 18 month old. So I would definitely say that he is matching up to his delivery now! This kid is always in a hurry to get to the next bit of trouble. He would just like everyone to get out of the way so he can just do his thing.

He has a little bit of an evil side to him. The other day I was mopping my floor and all my boys know they have to stay off the floor when I mop. So naturally that is where G. gravitates to. So he came over and was stomping/dancing on the wet part with this evil little grin on him and his nose all crinkled up. He thought it was hilarious. Then he slipped and fell on his bottom and I didn't feel sorry for him one bit! Naughty boy.

I still love my G. man, but I'm wishing away the next few months so we can hopefully get through this crazy stage!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Yep, it hits about that time. I went through that with Cannon (I think I called him my little terrorist). Thankfully it passed (but still shows up for a few days here and there).

Good luck getting through the next couple of months. Wink.