Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day again




Crush: Oh, it's awesome, Jellyman. The little dudes are just eggs, we leave 'em on a beach to hatch, and then, coo-coo-cachoo, they find their way back to the big ol' blue.

I felt like it was best described by Crush. Okay, maybe not. But I guess I'm putting them on the beach to hatch, and they always find their way home. I like the idea of them hatching. It's fun to have them learning and coming out of their shells. For example. Last year, first day of preschool, Dawson FREAKED OUT. And kind of for a month or two, and every once in awhile for the rest of the year. :) Today he got in the car of a woman he's not even sure who she is, with a little girl he knows only from church, and he was just fine. It seems to me that a year of preschool really helped him hatch. I can't wait to see his progress this year.

Have I mentioned how cute and sweet this boy is? He really is.


Here he is in the car with his new school friend Taylor. And those little brown eyes peeking out next to Taylor's head belong to the little boy who was born 45 minutes before G. Jesse. Maybe they'll go to preschool together too!


Have a great day at school Dawson! LOVE YOU!

No comments: