Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's with me and cats?

I was laying on the couch playing a game with Dawson and I heard a meow. I told Isaac I thought I heard a cat. He went and got G. Jesse out of his crib. Last I checked G. didn't sound like a cat. So they went to the backdoor and didn't see a cat. I went to the front door and opened it only a crack and a cat ran in. The cat made itself comfortable, wandering around. It was weird. But I was scared because my neighbor got bit by one of the siblings of the kitten I rescued. So I jumped on the couch and started screaming/crying. With the door open, so all my neighbors could hear. I should add that Henry had JUST gotten out of the bath and was naked. I told Isaac to run and get my neighbor, and naturally Dawson followed as well as naked Henry. The neighbor came back and picked up the cat for me (I'm NOT an animal person). It was very friendly, obviously someone's house cat. But we have no idea whose? It's still a pretty small kitten, a little bigger than the siblings the one I gave away.

Why do these things happen to me? I don't know anyone else who has cat experiences quite like mine. It's very strange.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

ERICA! I have the same thing, but with DEER! They follow me everywhere! I was at Adam's Park a couple weeks ago and a DEER just popped out from behind a tree! And one jumps out in front of me while driving about every three weeks!