Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

There is nothing that will make you stress over every sore or bump you have in your mouth quite like having a sister die of oral cancer. I'm always sure I've got it.

My baby has been trying to cut his molars since June. I think he might win the "longest teether" award.

Henry is tiny.

I've been doing a diaper survey where they gave me free diapers and then pay me $10 to complete a survey on them. No problem.

My cell phone corrects my text for me, for example, if I type "u" it puts in "you." I sometimes forget my computer doesn't do that.

I'm having a major laundry crisis, and it's completely my fault. Maybe I should go work on it instead of blogging.

Isaac grows too fast. I bought him all the wrong size of jeans this year, which isn't terrible because they will get used by another Low boy before too long, but means I need to buy him new jeans for Christmas or something.

I have a wish list that is too long.

I brought my dad's convertible up here to sell, and Dave fell in love with it. Soooooo, he is doing everything in his power to buy it.

Anyone want to buy our boat? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=12412537&cat=147
334 people have looked at that ad in the last 12 hours. I think the boat will sell, and Dave will buy his Camaro

We will be using my mom's boat now, she is going to park it at our house and let us use it as long as we take her boating regularly. I think we can handle that.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great idea with the diaper survey. I'm so looking forward to a year from now when I will no longer have to purchase diapers. Happy, Happy Day.

Lots of other thoughts, but guess what? It's my laundry day, too. I have to tackle it because if I don't, I will have a really crappy week.

Let's go out soon, shall we?

Trisha said...

seriously loathe laundry. I have 3+ loads to be folded on my bed now.

"Henry is tiny" is my favorite random thought. :)