Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Strange Trimester

The strange thing about this trimester is that Dave is teaching early morning (a bad idea, he is always so tired when he teaches early morning) so he can come home between 2:30 and 3:30 and that Isaac gets home at 3:45 off the bus. So my husband gets home before my son. Weird. Yesterday was the first day ever that Dave saw Isaac come home from school. Although I like having Dave home early, and I like having him here when Isaac gets home, I'd rather him not teach early morning seminary next tri.

Whatever the case. I'd like to announce to the world that I adore my boys. I have a great husband, and four ridiculously cute boys. I'm amazed with them every day. They are so fun.

The end.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You do have ridiculously cute boys. I cannot believe how big they are all getting. And you will get your 400 stars. :) AND I cannot wait to read the post below!!!!