Sunday, May 4, 2008

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Ahhhh, a spring wedding. So fun! I actually LOVE weddings. It's so fun for me to watch couples beginning a marriage. I love remembering my own wedding and the feelings I had that day. It makes me want to run off to Hawaii with Dave..... and then I remember we have 3 kids. But nonetheless, I love weddings.

Dave's sister Natalie is marrying Paul Walker this week. I am so excited for them. They are sickeningly all over each other, it makes me really hope that Dave and I weren't like that when we were engaged! I can't wait to see what life is like for them married, and what these next few years will bring for them. I think marriage is so fun, and I am so happy for them. This weekend we went to the temple as Natalie went for the first time. It was so special! Here are some pictures of the happy couple, the ring (Which Natalie LOVES!), and the beautiful bride.


No comments: