Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few of my favorite things.... this week

Dawson slept until 2:30...... pm- coming to a grand total of 16.5 hours of sleep last night. (Unfortunately I think it means he's sick.)

The fact that I think my self portrait looks like it belongs on a singles website, and Dave told me to post it and see how many flirts I got....... I didn't do it! Gosh! BTW I wasn't trying to look seductive, I was just laying on the couch shooting pictures of Bubba, remembered the self-portrait tag, turned the camera around and click! But you gotta love a husband who thinks you're hot enough to get flirts!

Henry's new sandals. I think they are delicious. I want to eat them up!



The 300+ flowers on my strawberry plants that make me think I'll be eating fresh strawberries when I get back from Mexico. I hope!

4 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

Those are cute sandals. Now that I'm (getting) into the boy business, you'll have to tell me if you ever see cute and/or good deals on clothes, shoes, etc. etc. It seems like such a different thing than shopping for Sage. Hopefully I'll figure it out. :)

Tiff Rudd said...

Gee, now that I look at it again...you do look a little seductive! :) Cute sandals too! I know people say shopping for boys is harder, but I love cute little boy stuff! Hope Dawson doesn't get too sick!

Trisha said...

I saw some new little boy shoes that I totally love! Puma has little soft sole leather shoes too. PUMA!
I do love the ones you got, I'm excited for when James is big enough to justify wearing shoes:)
Good luck with the strawberries!

brookiebaby said...

I love the shoes! I'm very jealous of the mexico trip, but I guess that you deserve it for rasing 3 boys!
Are you still writing on Preggot????
LUVS!