Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 more days!

In five days I will be sitting on a lounge chair next to a gigantic pool, with a pina colada in my hand, surrounded by my very best babysitters (Oh yeah, and the family I love and Cherish of course!) with the hot Mexican sun beating down on my extremely covered pasty white self. Yes, it's time for the Aimee life celebration trip, and all the Biada's/Lows could definitely use it. Here are some things that we are going to do to remember Aimee:

-Release a big bunch of balloons (hopefully they'll reach her :)
-Eat some of her favorite foods especially the Italian foods she loved
-Have a special meal dedicated to her where we talk about some of our favorite memories of her


Here is Aimee holding my Bubba just a few weeks before she died.
And what would be a post without a picture of my Bubba- look at those blue eyes and of course my elf-like qualities. He looks so much like Kate and I. Put a bow on that head, and he looks just like my baby Kate.... oh yeah, I already did the bow thing. *blush*

3 comments:

Lo said...

I can't wait for Aimee's trip! I love that I've been demoted from sister to babysitter..! Well, we'll enjoy ourselves with our strawberry daquiris by the pool, huh?
PS Bubba really does look so much like you! I can hardly even get over it.

Tiff Rudd said...

Have so much fun!! What a fun way to remember your sister!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Oh, I'm so excited you are going on the Aimee memorial trip. She will love that you guys are doing that...and you guys will love it too. Perfect! Enjoy. I'm jealous! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.