Friday, May 23, 2008

How to lose a pound a week!

FISH-SITTING! Someone deranged gave my sister-in-law some fish for her wedding, and somehow I got chosen to fish-sit until they come back up here to get their wedding presents. The fish are located right next to my refrigerator, and every time I look at them I get nauseas. It really destroys my appetite, I think I've lost 2 pounds since we took over the fish. While it's good for the weight loss, I can't wait to give these fish to their rightful mother. For goodness sakes, I have three kids to feed and clean up after, I don't need any pets. The funny thing is, that their real "mom" hates fish too. So these fish just might be up for adoption.

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Ha Ha! That is too funny! What a strange wedding gift! Glad nobody thought of that when I got married! Although, I wouldn't mind the help losing weight. Maybe I need to make a trip to the pet store! :)

Trisha said...

How totally wierd! I didn't hear about that one:) At least you didn't kill them, I can't have fish, they always die.