Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Beautiful Baby.....


Girl? I'm sorry! I've never been one to dress my boys up like girls before. But I have to admit I laughed hysterically while I did it! Isaac kept asking me what was so funny. Henry is such a beautiful baby (In my opinion, the most beautiful baby ever born), and I think he makes a beautiful girl too. I hope that some time in the future he'll become a little more manly, and even with a bow on you'd know he's a HE!

You see, two of our friends have had a girl after three boys... just this month! Wow, I have thought that the perfect birth order of my children would be to have a girl next, but I wasn't sure if it was possible. I'm starting to have hope. So I'm taking dinner to one of them tonight, and I wanted to see if this headband would fit a six month old, because I have a babe-a-licious hot pink dress in 6-9 months that would go perfect with this headband. It looks to me like it fits a 6 month old perfectly, what do you think? I think I'll go with it, I bought both of these items a long time ago, but there seems to have been a baby girl drought amongst my immediate friends, and this gift has just sat in my collection. I've only had a few friends having baby girls lately, and it has been the wrong season for this outfit. Thanks Henry for trying it on, I promise I won't make you try on the dress. I'll just trust the label!

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Yeah, trying on girls clothes might just push him over the edge and scar him! :) Ha Ha! FYI: I changed our web address so that it doesn't have our last name anymore. It's now:
ry4nandbr00ke.blogspot.com (use the number 00 instead of oo)
Just thought I'd let you know!
Take Care!
Brooke

Carrie said...

The blue on his pj's helps, but he does make a lovely girl.

Tiff Rudd said...

Wow, he really is a beautiful baby! No offense, but he really does make a pretty girl! :) And of course, a handsome little boy!