Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How did you get over there Henry?

That's the question I'm asking my baby these days. Yes, Henry became mobile in the last week or so. I'm not exactly sure how he does it, but he can scoot or roll around the floor and get to the items he'd like to eat. (Shoes, toys, whatever!) I look over at him and wonder how he got from where I put him to where he is! I can't believe it, he just turned 5 months and he'll probably be crawling around 6 months, but we'll see. I've never been the kind of mom that has structured "tummy time" for my kids, but Henry has decided that all floor time is tummy time. He loves to roll over onto his tummy and he's not exactly sure what to do from there.

The girls at the daycare at my gym are always commenting on how much he moves around for such a little guy. They keep telling me he's too young to move around, and I tell them I am very aware. Dawson was a sitting duck until 9 or 10 months, and I didn't mind it one bit. Oh well, what can you do. And here is a picture of him on the little play mat that I never thought would get used. Who knew I'd have a tummy boy!

1 comment:

Tiff Rudd said...

Fun! So far my kids have been anti-tummy too. Brooklyn hates her tummy even more than Cameron did! He sure is a cute little guy! He looks a lot like you!