Friday, November 2, 2007

Random

I have a bunch of random things to write about, and random pictures to post today. First of all, no one guessed Henry's birthday correctly, so no one wins! But Dede came the closest, good job! I'm actually glad no one guessed it, that was way too early.

Here is a picture of Henry when he left the hospital.
Here is our proud little Buzz Lightyear. After living in this costume for a week, I hope I never have to see it again. But he sure is cute!
How sad that our first family picture is Halloween. But here are the 3 boys together.
Here is a picture of our first Aggie game together. This was the night I thought I would deliver Henry. I actually sat a few rows away from my Dr.- the real one, who can't seem to show up to my deliveries! I gave him a really hard time about it. The funny thing is, he is such a hard worker, he doesn't vacation very much (just when I'm about to deliver). He told me he wasn't surprised at all that I had him so early. He said I should just plan on all my kids coming at 36 weeks, he didn't think I'd ever make it further than that. I'll have to request that he clears his calendar for my 35/36 weeks next time I'm pregnant.
Here is the proud big brother. Do you like that smug look on his face? He feels very comfortable holding Henry.

We had a few minutes of open eyes yesterday, I had to take some pictures. He looks like a little baby bird to me, with those big beady eyes on his scrawny little face and body. He is on his bili-lights in this picture. That's where he is almost all day actually. But I think he's done tomorrow.Pictures just cannot do justice for how small this kid is. It just seems impossible to me how little newborns are. But look at his arm next to mine. And look at how his head fits right into my hand. Now look at your hand and picture a tiny little head sitting inside your palm. That's how small he is. I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts, my other boys porked right up within a few weeks.

The last thing is the election is coming up on Tuesday. Dave is getting pretty stressed out about it. I'm really excited to see how it goes either way. Hopefully the "other side" doesn't get too mean in their campaigning against him. We'll see.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh he IS cute:) And his little arm is wrinkley! So cute!
From your previous post, I wish for you too that you could just let him sleep at night! Hopefully he'll just slip right back into sleeping all night once his jaundice is gone:) Wow, you got a sleeper. Crossing my fingers that he stays that way!

Dede said...

Yaahh! I'm so glad that I came the closest to guessing your due date. I didn't want to guess any ealier. What a cute baby - congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Issac is such a great big brother, he looks so cute holding Henry. I love the Halloween picture, reminds me of Brandon, he was Nemo for Halloween and all he wants to do is wear it all day.