Monday, November 5, 2007

EWWWW!

Wow, we had quite a night last night. Dawson and Isaac have had a little stomach bug. Isaac's only lasted one night, but Dawson has had it since Halloween when he threw up on Dave at the Aggie Game. Dawson has always had a very sensitive digestive tract, starting with the colic way back when.

So last night I was changing Henry's diaper when he decided to projectile poop all over my shirt. As I tried to wipe myself off, he peed (which went in the other direction). So I was working on changing my clothes and cleaning up, while Dave played with Dawson on the floor. Then Dawson had a blowout and it got all over Dave's pants. So we went to give Dawson a bath and clean Dave's pants. We were tired, and thought an early bedtime might be nice, but Daws wouldn't go to bed. Over the next hour or two Dawson threw up twice, so we went through two sets of bedding, and had to scrub the carpet (and of course 2 more baths).

We have done more laundry in the last week than I've done in a long time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel so bad for you!

Trisha said...

Ewww is right. There isn't much I like less than throw up and poop. And having it on you makes it 100 times worse!
Hope they feel better soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is one rough night,I sympathize..the stomach flu is the absolute worst and Kayla manages to get it every year! And you want MORE kids...

Jocee Bergeson said...

I've done the same thing w/ Sage - can't imagine it w/ more than just one child. You're wonder woman!!

Anonymous said...

Rough night, hopefully dawson got rid of that stomach virus. I hate that feeling poor baby.