Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Henry (Otherwise known as Bubba)

Bubba is still a sweet little baby. We keep waiting for him to turn into a little monster, but so far so good. We are all madly in love with him. We just got his 10 day old pictures back, and will have a birth announcement soon. If you have a new address, or you weren't on my birth announcement list last time (Sad that I haven't update my addresses since then), please email me your address ericabase@hotmail.com


The first bath. He loved it.
I've decided that this is the opposite of the fetal position. He always sleeps this way. I think Henry is rebelling for having been squished in that darn fetal position for so long.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Henry in the bath is soooooooooooo cute. I love how Dawson says Bubba it's adorable.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Henry in the bath is soooooooooooo cute. I love how Dawson says Bubba it's adorable.

Tiff Rudd said...

He is such a cutie! And, I loved reading the birth story. So glad to hear that the adjustment to three has gone so well! Wish I could come see him in person! Tiff

Jocee Bergeson said...

So cute...I love the first bath. So precious. Sage loved her first bath, as did we. Anyway, I'm sure you have my address for birth annoucement, but just in case:

1832 W. 1590 S.
Woods Cross, UT
84087

You know I live for birth annoucements and Christmas cards, right?! :)

Mame & Don Kammann said...

Can't wait to see Henry in person. Lauri asked if we had seen that you were coming to visit with Lauren and Aimee on your blog. We had no idea, but we're thrilled that we will be able to see everyone. What a nice surprise!!

Bethany said...

Your family is so adorable. It is really fun to see everyone now that we are "grown up". Congratulations on your fun new baby and I can totally empathize with the preemie thing. You look like you have everything well under control.