Sunday, November 11, 2007

2 week update

Henry had his 2 week appointment on Friday. Everything looked good except the Bilirubin is still fairly high. He doesn't have to go back on the lights, but we have to get it checked again next week. Oh, this jaundice thing is getting old!

Here were his stats-
height- 20.5 in, <10% weight- 6 lb. 12 oz. <10%

Just passed his birth weight, which is the goal at 2 weeks. But, I checked Isaac and Dawson's records, and they were both 7.5 pounds at 2 weeks. And Isaac started out at 6 lb 5 oz! So Henry isn't growing as fast as they did, but he's growing just fine.

He's still an absolute delight. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't just his personality. I don't want to jinx it though! He still sleeps well at night, although I don't have to set my alarm to wake him anymore. He still almost never cries, only if I make him wait a really long time to eat. He just snorts and grunts when he wakes up which is a big change from Dawson who has woken up screaming his entire life! Isn't it a blessing that they all come different! We love Dawson even though he wasn't such an easy baby. I'm not due for 2 more weeks.... I'm sure glad he was early. You know, Henry came 30 days early. And my sister Lauren came 19 days late. So that means my Mom was pregnant for 49 days longer than I was! I don't know how you did that Mom! End of pregnancy days are similar to dog years... Each day is worth at least a week. Anyway, here are some pictures.

Dawson takes good care of Bubba. Lots of kisses, and always keeping track of the binky!Henry sleeps on his side. Here he is stretching as I try to wake him up.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Sweet pictures. Dawson handed me the binky while I was holding Henry on Thursday. He really is doing great as a big brother.