Monday, November 5, 2007

Another boy cousin!

I am SO excited to announce my sister-in-laws big news. (That doesn't sound normal does it?) Trisha and Zach are having a boy! A big boy at that. He's going to be an awesome football player just like his daddy. That makes 11 boys and 6 girls in the Low family grandkids. I really can't imagine them with a boy, they have the girliest little girl, but I am so happy! Henry will have a cousin in the same grade as him, hopefully they'll come live in Cache Valley again someday so they can go to school together. Congratulations Trisha and Zach, and if you need any boy advice we're here for you! Baby Boy Champlin can have some great hand-me-downs from the Low boys.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

yay, yay, yay! It does sound funny:)
How fun they will be the same "age" and Daws and Naomi too if you would just send that kid to school! Jk, if Naomi was a boy I'd really put the pressure on.
Ok, so next round let's plan our due dates together. Right.....