Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What does this picture say to you?


To me it says, "Mom, the yogurt you were feeding me was sick! It just TASTES better when I grab it out of the garbage and feed it to myself. I am very capable! And I really don't care that you were about to grab me and walk out the door to go visiting teaching, but just decided to answer the phone really quickly, I needed something to do while you were on the phone. You'll only be 5 minutes late after you change my clothes."

Ugggh! Does it say that to you too?

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Yes...but then he smiles at you and flashes his dimples. He's a lucky boy that he's so cute.

Anonymous said...

You said it Aimee...I think just about every day I say to Brandon, it's a good thing you're so cute!! (especially when he's climbing on the coffee table with a DVD in his hand trying to put it in the DVD player and saying,"Brandon do it self DVD!!") AAAHHHHH!!

Trisha said...

Classic. That's what you get for having boys! If you would only listen to me and have girls.....

Tiff Rudd said...

All you can do is smile! I heard "nice!" the other day and found Cameron drawing a nice picture on his arm in permanent marker! Isn't this mom this the greatest! Seriously, what a cutie!!

Jocee Bergeson said...

YES! That's exactly what the pics says to me....TROUBLE!