Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mommy's good little sleeper

Isaac has always been a good sleeper. Here are some funny pictures of him sleeping this week.


Being a space ranger will wear you right out. We gave Isaac his Buzz Lightyear costume yesterday. He had no idea we were getting it for him, I was worried it would be worn out before Halloween ever came. He wore it from morning until 10:00 at night. He was so excited, he ran around the house saying , "To infinity and beyond!" and jumping off the couches. The best was when I caught him posing in front of the mirror, making tough faces and nodding his head, pushing his lasers, and other buttons. By 2:00 in the afternoon he was so worn out from all the flying and saving the galaxy, he fell asleep on the floor. Honestly, what could be better in the life of a 3-year old than getting your favorite costume? I had no idea this started so early!
I had to wake Isaac up to go to school the other day, but he wasn't in his bed. He had fallen out of bed that night, but we had helped him get back in bed. He never falls out of bed, so this was really weird. When I walked in to his room I could hear him snoring, but I couldn't see him anywhere. I finally bent down, pulled up the bedskirt, and looked under the bed (Which for a pregnant person isn't a very comfortable thing to do, but especially isn't good for a person trying to prevent contractions.), and I found him fast asleep. Even harder than finding him down there was getting him out. What a sound sleeper!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I LOVE his costume! It even has the "helmet" and Isaac wears it too!
It looks like your going to be seeing a lot of this costume for the next few months:)
And how funny he was sleeping under the bed, can't be as comfy as his bed but you never know...

Carrie said...

I love this post. Kids make me laugh.