Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bedrest Update

The bedrest is going great! It has really done the trick- I usually only get a few contractions every hour and of course when I stand up I get them too. I am taking a little bit less of the "pills" and I am not noticing a big difference, so I am VERY happy about that. I am even doing okay with sitting up a lot of the time, which REALLY helps my back. It looks like it shouldn't be too hard to keep him in as long as I keep doing this.

I have learned that my husband is a better housewife than I am. He is tending the kids, cleaning the house, cooking the meals, and even organizing the cupboards. Carrie said the nesting instinct that usually goes to the mother has transferred to Dave. He is great, and always lectures me when I get up. I am so glad he has been so supportive, and so protective of his new son.

Only 10 days until my next appointment when I will find out what the Dr. wants me to do next. And only 35 days until my due date (Not that I'll make it)

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Glad to hear you are doing better and that we still get to hear from you a little! I wish I could come over and help with the kids and watch a girl movie with you or something! Hold out until the 1st so I win the prize! :) Just kidding, just along as that little boy makes it here healthy! Love ya and am praying for you and the baby! Tiff

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm glad to hear bedrest is going well and doing the trick.