Monday, July 2, 2007

Here comes Henry George Low!

I wish you could see my face right now. I would take a picture, but really aren't we always smiling in pictures? But you'll have to take my word for it, I am beaming at the thought of my new baby boy. In fact, as awesome as my ultrasounds were for the other boys, I think this is the most excited I've been after an ultrasound. Maybe because I didn't know what to expect with the other boys, but I KNEW this one was a boy. I was actually kind of dreading my ultrasound, unsure of what my reaction would be with either gender, and enjoying living in ignorant bliss of any detail of this baby.

We had an AWESOME ultrasound! The lady was very nice and she did a great job. Henry was VERY cooperative compared to the other boys. When we walked into the room Isaac announced to the Ultrasound tech that it was a boy. He wouldn't sit very close to me because he was scared of what the lady was going to do to me. He thought I was getting a shot or something. She gooped me up, put the ultrasound wand on my belly, and took a few measurements. About a minute later she said, "Oh, you're right Isaac, it is a boy!" Henry spread his legs and gave us a great shot, and he is ALL boy. No questions with this one.

This kid is quite a mover, he kicked around a lot, but I don't think he's quite as wild as Isaac was. We'll see. We actually got a great 3-d shot. HE IS SO CUTE! His nose points up like Isaac's did when he was a baby. He was eating his hand, and then we got a picture of him with his hand on his nose. We also got a picture of him with his mouth open, it looks like he's smiling. As my Mom said, "Of course he's smiling. He has no idea what is coming." Unfortunately, the computer froze and ruined the cd-r that I brought, so I need to bring a new cd to get the pictures of him. So, you can't see how cute he is yet, but you'll have to trust me.

So here's the problem of the ultrasound. Part of what I was dreading about it. Now I'm so excited! I just can't wait until this little guy gets here. I'm dying to see what he looks like, and I just want to take him out and cuddle him. Until now, I haven't spent much time thinking about the baby. Now he's a he, and I've even named him (Dave is still trying to slip his opinion in, but we had a deal, and it's Henry George!)

Dave is already trying to figure out if we can pull of one more boy bringing it to four boys in a row. I told him I didn't think that would be a problem considering we already have 3! As we thought about it, Dave's grandma and grandpa had 4 boys and a girl. And so far both of the Low boys have only produced boys, so Jesse and Brooke you may need to adopt to get that girl you want. Personally, I would love to have all boys. 5 boys, that's only 2 more pregnancies, and if they are anything like this one it might be do-able. ( I think I may slip Henry $1000 bucks when he gets older for making this such a great pregnancy. I think we saved about that much in Zofran, dental work, and slurpies)

So.... You're all wrong! It's not a girl! Now the drawing is between Aimee and Carrie. I'll do that later, and let you know who the winner is. Sorry that this post is so long and random. I'm still a little buzzed with adrenaline. But how can I not be, I'm having another healthy baby boy!

And by the way, if you need me today, I'll be on cloud nine! :)

3 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

YEAH!!!! I can't believe you're having another boy. That will be so fun. Amy LOVED having 3 boys in a row and they are just so cute together. You can have your girls later! :) I'm so thrilled for you and hope you enjoy CLOUD NINE! Congrats! Call if you want to chat about it! 298-6304 Love ya!

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm really excited for you guys:) I think the Low B-ball team sounds like a great idea!
Congrats again, thanks for the call ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i am soo excited for henry george i think henry is SUCH a cute name lol even though part of it has to do with the fact that its my dads middle name i cant wait : ) yay

kate