Monday, December 12, 2011

Live Nativity

Tonight we went to a live nativity in Nibley. It was amazing. We saw the sheep, then the donkeys, then the camels and then the people. We walked out and as a bonus they had a zebra and a zonkey. That was the highlight for the boys, truthfully. They had a hayride with horses pulling it, and they sang jingle bells as they rode. It was so fun. G. was terrified of the animals, but he claimed he liked them. We ran into 2 families that we know. One of the families with 4 girls, the other family with 4 boys. Those are our peeps! It was a fabulous family night. We came home to hot chocolate, and Walker had warm milk. :) Wish I had pictures.....

The best part of the night. As we were leaving I picked up G. and he was wiggling to get down and saying something. I thought he was saying he wanted to walk, but then I realized what he was worried about.... Where did Walker go? I told him Dad had him and then he was fine. I LOVE how these boys look out for each other. How can they love this tiny little person who doesn't really interact with them at all? Why doesn't he resent him and wish I HAD left him behind? It's amazing. These brothers have such a bond. You could almost convince me they brought it here with them.....

No comments: