Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My conversations with Isaac

Isaac: Mom, did you decide when you were little that you wanted to be a parent?
Me: Yes
Isaac: Daddy's friend Ryan is a doctor and a parent right?
Me: Yes
Isaac: Well, when I grow up, I want to be Indiana Jones and a parent!

Isaac: Mom when the baby came out did it go PSHHHHT then waahhhh?
Me: I guess so
Isaac: Cause I heard Daddy say that it went PSHHHT and then wahhhh (Hand motions included, kind of like cracking an egg?)
Me: Yeah, it was kind of like that
Isaac: So your CUP broke, and then the baby came out.
Me: Yeah, something like that (Cup-water same thing, right?)

1 comment:

Tiff Rudd said...

How Funny! Cameron is constantly saying things that make me realize he hears and understands more than I think! What a fun age! :) Oh, and way to go Dave on the big celebration! Looks like fun!