Thursday, January 8, 2009

WANTED

My doctor recommended I hire a person to come clean my house twice a week. This is more what I am looking for.

WANTED:
Unexhaustable, potentially superpower posessing, individual to perform the following duties about every 45 seconds, all day long, every day:
Pick up all the shoes and put them back on the shelf
Push the chairs and barstools back in
Flush Isaac's toilet
Put the bathroom stool back in the bathroom
Put the toys back in their place
Wipe up sticky fingerprints on every single surface
Put the kids cups back in the cupboard
Make and Remake the beds
Change diapers

Truly, all these items need to be re-done approximately every 45 seconds, and to tell you the truth I like my privacy, so I would appreciate if you're invisible.

Oh yeah, and this is an unpaid position.

I would be so grateful if I could find what I am looking for. I feel so amazed at how frequently I do these things!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

If you find this person (who will probably show up riding a unicorn) will you forward me his or her number? Thanks!!

Carrie said...

My comment idea was the same as the other one. I hope the person you find has a friend that could help me out too.

Trisha said...

Only 87 more days to go....(less for you, I know). Imagine what you would have to pay for this kind of work:)