Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Attention former Ledgewood ward members

If you aren't from the Ledgewood ward, this won't be of any interest to you.

Last month I was assigned a new gal to visit teach. Our conversation during our visit eventually led to the fact that we both were from New Jersey, Morristown area, and eventually that we were in the same ward and she had been to our family's house in NJ! This is the second time in my 8 years of visiting teaching that I have been assigned to a Ledgewood ward member (I visit taught one of the Condie girls in college). Anyway, she is part of the Price family and you can see her blog by clicking here. I know I have a few Ledgewood ward readers and if you remember the Price's now you can see what they are up to. Leave her a comment, I'm sure she'd love to be in contact.

We had a fun time talking about the people we knew and especially reminiscing about the roadshow. She was one of the Cabbage Patch kids. And I think that is the same roadshow where my family starred as the little white ducks? My mom is trying to locate that home video so I can digitize it, and then I'll have some excellent blackmail material for all you who starred in it. (Especially my Dad who must have been wearing some awesome tights with his duck costume!)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I was just about to post something about how a regular visiting teacher appt. turned into a "wait a minute! I remember going to your house when I was 8 years old" moment. Crazy. I guess I'll have to get to it before the Ledgewood crowd arrives! I was kind of young when we moved, they may know my siblings a bit better.

Christie said...

Are you on facebook? Heather Clayton (Lewis) just posted a bunch of old pictures from the Ledgewood days & there's quite a few people from there that are on there. We new the Prices quite well.. small world of VT, Erica!

Christie said...

Oh, and I was also a cabbage patch kid in that roadshow :-) And remember your family well as the ducks :-)