Sunday, October 5, 2008

Will you go to the dance with me?

Now that I'm the wise old age of 26, it seems like my blog title is the best way to ask someone to a dance. That proves how old and boring I am. When I was in high school, I too wanted to ask in the most creative, never been heard of, fun and exciting way. While I was down in B-town with my family, Lauren and her friends were preparing to ask to the Halloween dance. She asked me if I had any good ideas. Honestly, I couldn't even remember how I asked/was asked to the dances. So we got on the internet and searched and searched until we found the very best idea. Lauren did a great job, and is now like the coolest girl at Bountiful High School (She already was I'm sure). Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but really everyone loved her idea. I told her I better blog it so we won't forget how SHE asked to the dance, since I can't remember any of my experiences.



She filled the box with these "flying pigs" and put her name at the bottom. Presumably when he opened the box, the pigs flew out.... at least we hope so!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute idea... I can't remember anything I did either. I guess we should have wrote stuff down better. huh? Gotta love conference weekend... love all the cute pics with the punkins!

brookiebaby said...

I love that idea! Very cute (even though i have a HUGE balloon phobia!). But very creative! I loved asking boys to dances! That was one of the best parts of high school! :)

Emily said...

Don't worry - I completely forgot too! My 17 year old brother called and asked me what to do on his homecoming date...and I couldn't remember activities I did either! It wasn't that long ago that I was in high school...geez!