Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know it's unfair

That I somehow got the 3 cutest boys in the whole world. Warning: This is a pure bragging post. If that bothers you, please don't read on. But this is my journaling system, and I need to record these bragging thoughts!

These boys are the best, I just feel so lucky to be their mom. I can hardly wait to see what this fourth boy is going to be like, but if he's anything like his brothers, we can't go wrong.

I've mentioned before that Dave labeled our kids with "s". Each child has their own strength (They have weaknesses too, but that's not for this post!)

Isaac- Smart. Isaac is a fantastic oldest child, and we are learning that he is very smart. This is a typical trait for an oldest child, and that is certainly proving true for him. He amazes me with the things he remembers, puts together, and catches onto so fast. I am enjoying teaching joy school this week, and seeing how bright he is. He picks up on new concepts very fast, and is doing great with his reading lessons. I am so proud of Isaac, and hopefully his smarts make him a lot of money some day and he can pass some of that on to me!

Dawson- Strong. He is our hope for an athlete. He is strong and driven. He is a natural at sports, and can tackle Isaac down in a second. Maybe he can get a good athletic scholarship someday, and hopefully not break too many bones in the process!

Henry- Sweet. I know I've written plenty about Henry's sweet nature. It's amazing, I can't quite get over it.

My boys are cute and fun, and so full of personality and life! I can't wait to have four little boys monkeying around.




1 comment:

Tiff Rudd said...

You deserve to brag! They sure are great boys!