Saturday, October 25, 2008

Isaac's Interview today.

I saw this on my friends blog, and wanted to see how Isaac did. It's pretty cute.

1. What is something mom always says to you? You’re welcome

2. What makes mom happy? When I do good things

3. What makes mom sad? When I don’t do good things

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Make a funny face

5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know. Tell me

6. How old is your mom? I don't know. 7359?

7. How tall is your mom? 39

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Clean up (Uggh, if only he knew the truth!)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Take care of my brothers

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cause you love people.

11. What is your mom really good at? Taking care of people

12. What is your mom not very good at? Killing bugs

13. What does your mom do for her job? I don’t know.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom? That you get me chocolate milk.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jet Fusion

17. What do you and your mom do together? Snuggle

18. How are you and your mom the same? Nothing

19. How are you and your mom different? You’re a girl and I’m a boy.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you’re my mom

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute interview. It's kind of fun to see what our kids think we're all about!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Cute! I liked #15 best! He's hilarious. :)