Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Obituary

http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=100492815

Aimee Danielle Biada 1974 ~ 2007 Aimee Danielle Biada died in West Bountiful, Utah on Friday, December 28, 2007 at age 33. She passed peacefully into the next life, at home surrounded by her family and special friends, and listening to the song of her younger sisters, Lauren and Kate. We know that her sister Jessica, who preceded Aimee in death on September 29, 2007, was delighted to be reunited with Aimee.Beautiful, bright, talented and oh so sweet, Aimee was born to George and Ann Biada in Rochester, Minnesota on September 30, 1974. Aimee graduated from Utah State University, magna cum laude, in 1997 with a B.S. in Business Information Systems. She also spent a semester in the BYU Jerusalem Program. Aimee received the Covey MBA Scholarship to BYU and completed her MBA at the BYU Marriott School of Management in 2000. As a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Aimee served in many callings, including service as an ordinance worker in the Boston and Bountiful Temples. She was a member of the North Salt Lake Foxboro First Ward and loved the leaders and many friends there. She is survived by her parents George and Ann Biada, West Bountiful; siblings, Erica (David) Low, Providence, Lauren, Katelyn and Joshua of West Bountiful; and three special nephews: Isaac, Dawson and Henry. Funeral service will be held on Friday, January 4, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. at the Stone Creek Stake Center, on 1000 North between 200 West and Main Street, just south of Viewmont High School in Bountiful, where a visitation will be held prior to the service from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. A visitation will also be held on Thursday, January 3 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 295 North Main, Bountiful. Aimee fought a good fight. She has finished the course. She has kept the faith. Arrangements under the direction of Myers Mortuary of Ogden. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Oral Cancer Foundation, 3419 Via Lido # 205, Newport Beach Ca. 92663. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.myers-mortuary.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica...I was sincerely stunned when I read this post. Both Aimee AND Jessica passed away? This made me so, so sad. If I can, I will plan on coming to the funeral.
I remember both of your sisters so well. Do you mind letting me know your email address and home address? (You can email me at erika.helme@ gmail.com)
Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erica. It's the "other" Erika. I also wanted to add that I know how horrible cancer is...especially when it takes the life of someone you love so much. My Aunt Sybil (do you remember her?) passed away from Ovarian Cancer 2 weeks before my wedding. It is such a horrific, unfair disease. To this day, I feel that a piece of me is still missing, and I don't know how to fill the void.
Jason and I have your family in our thoughts and prayers. I will make sure that I come to support you and your family on Thursday evening.
I feel so sick inside for you Erica. This just stirs up so many emotions....I hope you are hanging in there. Send my love to your family.