Monday, January 14, 2008

Chocolate Blasts

Mmmmmm. This is our new favorite thing. I used to get these in high school. Baskin Robbins actually stopped making them, so I don't feel too guilty posting their recipe. This is what I call a "Mormon frappucino." It's like those frozen coffee drinks that I would drool over, but without the coffee. They are so good, and we've been making them for everyone who comes over lately. So here's the recipe, I highly recommend you go make one........ right now!
Chocolate Blast Recipe
Ingredients

3 ounces milk
3 ounces chocolate syrup
1 scoop chocolate ice cream
4 1/2 ounces ice

cocoa

whipped cream

Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredient's in a blender
  2. Mix till smooth.
  3. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream.
  4. Sprinkle cocoa over the whipped cream.

5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

This very pregnant woman is very grateful for this post!! :) Adam has ordered me to bed every night (trying to get this baby to wait a few more days - you know how that goes), so maybe I can talk him into whipping one of these up for me tonight - it sounds incredibly good! Can't wait! :) Thanks girl! Tiff

Trisha said...

I just added "whipped cream" and "chocolate ice cream" to my grocery list. Otherwise I would be eating one of these RIGHT NOW. Like the pp, I too am a preggo(t) girl who can't seem to pass up on anything as yummy as this!
I wish I was in Providence and you could make me one!!!

Anonymous said...

Better yet, go over to the Lows and have Erica whip you one up. They really are great.

Tauna said...

thanks for this! I'm going to suprise the family on Sunday with this little treat!

Jocee Bergeson said...

I'm glad you posted this recipe since you've told me how tasty it is! I'll make it as soon as I get to the grocery store tomorrow. :)