Monday, January 21, 2008

Bountiful Friends

We have a really fun group of friends from Bountiful High School that still keep in touch. I love these girls. So last week we had a baby shower for Ashley who is just 2 weeks away from having her first baby boy! We can't wait to meet this little boy.

These cute girls are the party master-minds! They never cease to amaze me in how ALL OUT they go for a party. The theme of this party was "Peas in a Pod" and everything was green and round. So cute! Not to mention all the peas we ate that night. Mmmm!

Our friend Leigh has a fancy-schmancy camera and wicked skills, so she was the party photographer. She took a cute picture of Bubba. Stay tuned for her business information, you'll want to hire her for sure.
Who knows what we're even laughing about.... these girls are always hilarious.
Here is a picture of the group of girls at the shower.
Here is a picture of some of the same girls at high school graduation. I wish I had more digital pictures of high school, but digital cameras were just barely coming out then. I'm not sure why Alli and I are and making funny faces, maybe someone was throwing something at us?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow we all look so dang young in that high school picture thanks for posting that is halarious! Thanks for coming to my shower it was a blast!