Thursday, August 9, 2007

Off to Hawaii.... without kids!

We're off to Hawaii tomorrow, and as lucky as I am to be leaving my kids for a romantic getaway, I'm missing them already. These boys are my best little friends all day long, and it's going to be hard to be without them. Plus, I'm worried my baby is going to be walking all over when I get back. (So are my parents ;) I'm also dreading this flight. I almost wonder if the trip is worth it when you have to make that terrible flight. Especially with this little wiggler inside me, I HATE sitting still. So 6 or 7 hours on a plane is a nightmare. But...... I think it will all be worth it once I board that cruise ship. It's going to be amazing!

I already have orders to bring back some Maui onions... any other orders? Common Aimee, don't you think a good first food would be Maui Carmacks? If anyone wants me to bring them something from any of the Hawaiian islands, let me know, I'm happy to!

We'll be back on the 20th, so everyone take care until then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i do have a request!
i would really like you to get me some boardshorts :}
you told me about some brown pink and white ones? sounds grreat!
haha but if you could i'd really appreciate it
thank you!

Jocee Bergeson said...

How was the trip? :)

Jocee Bergeson said...

How was the trip? :)