Friday, August 24, 2007

My babies' pictures

These are the pictures of my babies that I took on my trip. I looked at them daily, and it made me feel better. I really did just fine leaving them, but I think 7 days is all that I really want to leave them for. Maybe even 6 days. Past that, I really wanted them with me. I feel like this trip made me a better Mom. I feel refreshed, I enjoy playing with them more, and I have new ideas of activities to play with them. I even enjoy feeding them breakfast more! It was difficult to remember to change diapers again though. We had a couple of soakers, but I think I'm back into the hang of it. It's been hard for me to have Dave back to work, after spending 10 days with him by my side 24/7, I really miss him.

It is wise council to have a weekly "date night", but it's really hard for us to organize getting a babysitter, and then go spend a bunch of money on a date. So instead we save up that money throughout the year (yeah right) and go on all our dates at once. It's such a great thing for our marriage, and just for our sanity. Thanks again Biadas, not only for tending our kids for 10 days, but for spoiling them and teaching them too!


I love those piercing blue eyes
I love this picture of my boys. I especially like how Dawson is pointing. I think the pointing stage is so cute!

No comments: