Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Calling All Nick Jr. Moms

I know there has to be someone reading this blog who is a Nick Jr. Mom. My question is, do you like this new show Yo Gabba Gabba? I've only seen it twice, but it is REALLY annoying to me. I think it teaches great things, but every time I turn and look at the T.V. when it is on I feel like I'm on some kind of psychedelic mushroom high or something. I loved last year's Nick Jr. lineup, and I'm disappointed that they added this weird show, hopefully I'll get used to it! If you agree with me, will you please comment?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Erica, I soooo agree with you. When it comes on, I quickly change the channel to a PBS cartoon (like Curious George or something...) I don't want Brandon to start liking it because then I have to hear/see it too!!! Maybe if we all change to another channel when it comes on, it will get poor viewer ratings and they will get rid of it! I'm hoping once the new TV season gets into full swing that Playhouse Disney will have something good on at that time...

Erica said...

YES! I knew someone else must feel the same. Hopefully Playhouse Disney will capitalize on Nick Jr.'s huge mistake of a show!

Anonymous said...

It is an annoying show however, they do one song where you hold still and then wiggle and the kids love it. We had 6 2year olds doing it and they love it. They are stoners and old DJ's from the 80's.