Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Power Outage

Last night I thought I heard Isaac fall out of bed again. So I got up and checked on him but he was fine. I laid back down in my bed, and was looking out the window at my beautiful view as I tried to fall back to sleep. I noticed a few lights go out at the same time, which I don't usually see. Within half a second of that I watched the power go out over the entire valley. It was so crazy to see. I can see a pretty good portion of the valley even when I'm lying down, so I watched a ton of lights go out. I don't know how long the power was out, but it was quite a few hours.... I wonder what happened?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I got up that night at about 5:00 and the power was still out. I seriously thought about calling Dave to make sure that he made it to his early morning class. I would have loved to have seen the lights all go out though.