Thursday, May 31, 2007

D-d-d-ddDawson

First, an update on Aimee- She is home and doing much better. We are SO thankful for all the progress she has made. She is working really hard to get better, it is a 24 hr/a day battle for her, I don't know how she keeps going. The funny story is that on Tuesday Jessica had a minor surgery (Replacing her Hickman central line?) Anyway, they put Jessica 2 rooms down from Aimee for her recovery. When I called, Aimee had gone for a walk to visit Jess, and my Mom and Dad (Who had been taking turns being with the girls) and Aimee and Jess were all in the same room. It reminded them of a few years back when Jessica and my Mom actually shared a hospital room.

Anyway- on to the original post:

Dawson is so funny these days. He just figured out that he could pull himself up to stand. He could have done it months ago, but he didn't know it until a few weeks ago. He still does his little worm crawl, and crawls all around the house trying to find little treasures that his brother has left behind. He loves being outside, and when the door opens he moves as fast as he can to try to escape. If he doesn't make it before the door closes he clenches his fists and yells at us. Here are some of the latest pictures:


The topless boys

Dawson standing up (and getting into trouble)

Dawson eating dirt with a snotty nose. Honestly, you turn your back for 2 seconds!


Dawson drinking his bottle. He loves his bottle! He starts laughing every time he sees it.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

ha haha! The snotty nose picture is my favorite by far! I have some cute pictures of Dawson that I finally uploaded ot my computer the other day. I even uploaded them to my picasa album! Do you want a copy of them on CD?
Dawson is awesome! I especially love his husky little voice:)